In this episode of The Jeff & Heidi Show Podcast we hear from Justin Nimergood share his entrepreneurial journey.
Justin Nimergood: President & CEO at ‘N Good Company, Inc.
- Current: Author, Business Coach, Management Consultant, Keynote Speaker/Trainer
- Former: Western US Leader at Cisco and Channel Chief at ImagIT
- Affiliations: Association for Integrative Psychology (AIP), American Cancer Society, Amnesty International, Caring Hands, Concordia University, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF), LA’s Promise, Pepperdine University, Saddleback Church, The University of Texas at Austin, Tony Robbins
With 20+ years of serial entrepreneurial/intrapreneurial experience, from his first eCommerce business when he was 11, to his current omnichannel business, Justin greatest passion at work has always been connecting with, inspiring, and helping other people. Justin is approaching his sixth year as the President & CEO of ‘N Good Company, an educational community focused on developing leaders through Business Coaching, Management Consulting, and Motivational Speaking/Training. Known as a Charismatic, Competitive, and Methodical Leader, Justin has consistently helped business professionals (and their teams) destroy their goals by fostering “The Power Of The Channel”.
Some of the many documented success stories companies have seen working with Justin include:
- Recruited, Onboarded, Enabled, & Activated 100+ partners in less than 12 months that generated $10M+ in pipeline
- Drove revenue 500% in Year 1 with unique “Diagnose & Launch” Plan
- Grew revenue 54% in Year 5 with unique “Land & Transition” Plan
- Generated $5M+ of pipeline in less than 9 Months with newly formed channel/sales team
- Ranked in “Top 3” of business builders globally for network marketing business, 01/2015 and 02/2015
Additionally, at the helm of ‘N Good Company, Justin has negotiated contracts with high-profile clients such as: Catering for Corporate, vablet, ImagIT, Cisco, Google, Parker Aerospace, Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, and LA’s Promise (to name a few). During this time, he also wrote and published “Intrapreneurship: Changing Business Culture from the Inside Out,” a motivational memoire that details business and sales strategies gleaned from his professional experience and lifetime of mentorship, most notably over a decade at Cisco where Justin led various sales and channel teams as an intrapreneur, building a greenfield territory of <$250K to a territory valued at $100M+ upon his departure. Justin holds his California Realtor’s License, California Home Improvement Salesperson (HIS) License, Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) from the Association for Integrative Psychology (AIP), Masters in Management & Leadership from Pepperdine University, and his Bachelor in Marketing from The University Of Texas at Austin. He currently splits time between Orange County, CA and Dallas/Fort Worth, TX. Justin is excited to share more about his life story and connect further to determine if/how he can help you with your personal/professional goals!
You can find The Jeff & Heidi Show Podcast on the following platforms:
Also, don’t miss the Jeff Heggie Daily Success Strategies podcast! Learn more HERE