Some of you may know, but in addition to my business, success, and peak performance coaching, I have recently joined Geneva Financial Home Loans, a mortgage lender headquartered in Chandler, Arizona as a Mortgage Loan Originator. I’ve always had a passion for serving others and now I’m proud to be a part of Home Loans Powered by Humans. If you are in the state of Arizona and looking to take the next step in your journey, contact me at 801-830-3858 to start the conversation.
NMLS#42056 BK#0910215 Equal Opportunity Lender.
In addition to my other articles on this site, at times I will share valuable information regarding the mortgage and/or real estate industry.
At Geneva Financial we offer Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA, Refinance, Reverse, Jumbo and Condo Financing as well as Down Payment Assistance Programs, First-Time Homebuyer Programs, Physician Loans and Hero Loans for First Responders, Police, Firefighters, Nurses, and Teachers.
The Arizona real estate market is exciting right now. So whether you are moving to Arizona and you’re looking to buy a new home, or you already live here and you’re looking to buy, or refinance, there are many opportunities.
Today I want to share some information for those who are looking for more information on HERO Loans.
What is it?
Geneva Financial is committed to America’s everyday heroes. We carry multiple HERO mortgage products, including a 2% down payment assistance program.
This nearly nationwide* program is designed to provide down payment assistance equal to 2% or 3.5% of the purchase price to a wide variety of eligible borrowers.
- A simple one-step process: the application is streamlined for the borrower, using the 1003 they have already completed!
- DPA is a grant equal to 2% or 3.5% of purchase price
- May be combined with up to 6% seller concession for closing costs
- No resale or borrower repayment restrictions
- Can be used with the FHA 203(b) program
- Total borrower’s income is equal to or less than 140% of the median area income
- First-time home buyers
Who can get a hero loan?
Any borrower on the loan application who is a current, retired volunteer, or non-paid:
- First-responder: police officer, firefighter, public safety officer, paramedic, or emergency medical (EMT), including volunteers or similar
- Medical personnel: nurse, doctor, phlebotomist, or health ambassador, or hospital, American Red Cross worker, or similar
- Civil servant in a federal, state, or local municipality
- Military personnel
* Not available in Hawaii and Washington