“…the false thinking that any amount of reading, watching videos, browsing social media, or going through courses will get me out of my situation… the ONLY way out is for me to take action like crazy!”Dana Derricks
A Mastermind is a group of like-minded individuals all working together to elevate their game – to make more money, to gain more freedom and achieve the life they’ve always dreamed of.
A Mastermind is the fastest way to get yourself and your business to the next level!
I’m excited about our Elite Performance Mastermind coming up on September 6 in Gilbert AZ! There are still some seats available for this event, so if you are interested you need to hurry and register. This is an event you do not want to miss out on!
But I have had some people reach out to me about other upcoming mastermind events because they can’t make it to our September 6 event. So I’ve decided that today would be a great time to introduce our Inner Circle Mastermind!
The Exclusive Inner Circle Mastermind is for entrepreneurs, businesswomen and businessmen who are looking to: (1) Create Change, (2) Experience Breakthrough Results, (3) Become Powerful Leaders, and (4) Network With Elite Individuals!
Here’s Just A Portion Of What You Will Get As A Member of The Inner Circle Mastermind:
- Weekly LIVE video calls with high impact, valuable content.
- Exclusive training and the success habits, capabilities and tools that have allowed the successful to achieve all their goals and desires
- Spotlight events where we help individuals work through their struggles and barriers as a group and help to point them in the direction of success
- Guest speaking events from successful entrepreneurs and influencers
- Instant access to The Inner Circle private Facebook Mastermind where you’ll be able to network and learn from like-minded entrepreneurs who are all elevating each other to the next level
- Plus So Much More…
Hurry and join our Inner Circle Mastermind during our introductory special! Click below for more details!
Lowest Price, Limited Time Offer!
A Limited Number of Seats are being offered at a 60% discount. Once they are gone, they will automatically return to the regular price without notice.
Finally – A High Level Mastermind For Those Ready For The Next Level
This High-Level Mastermind Is For Those People Looking To Amplify The Performance Of Their Lives and Business While Tearing Down The Barriers That Are Constantly Holding Them Back.
Have you ever looked in the mirror and said to yourself, “I thought I’d be further along by now.” I have! In life and in business I’ve had that conversation with myself before. But it’s ok. Life doesn’t always go as planned. But that doesn’t mean you have to accept it.
The problem is that if you look in the mirror again in a year from now and you’re no further ahead.
Often times when we are not as far along in life or in business as we had hoped we would be, it’s because we don’t know how to get things to the next level. We don’t know how to overcome the current challenges we are facing.
Or it’s been going on for so long we’ve just settled into things and this is just the way it is.
But there is a way for you to amplify the performance of your life and business while you’re tearing down the barriers that are holding you back from that next level! When you have an opportunity to sit and mastermind with smart, successful, like-minded people who are wanting to take their lives and businesses to the next level as well, you WILL find your answers. You WILL discover the things that will make the difference.
If you don’t want to be looking in the mirror in 6 months or 12 months from now wondering why you’re not any further ahead, you need to join us for our ELITE PERFORMANCE MASTERMIND in Gilbert AZ.
There are only a limited number of spots available for this event, so act soon. Click on the button below to find our more details!
This is going to be an amazing event that you don’t want to miss!
“Even in a situation of poverty, a lack of opportunity is never the issue.”
– Stephen Larsen
I recently finished going through the One Funnel Away Challenge from Russell Brunson/ClickFunnels. There were a number of things I received as part of this course, which included a book, which I’m currently reading and have to say that I love it! It’s a unique book from Russell, put together by going to his Two Comma Club members and asking them what they would do to get back on top if they lost everything. Here’s what he asked them:
“You suddenly lose all your money, along with your name and reputation, and only have your marketing know-how left. You have bills piled high and people harassing you for money over the phone.
Plus, you have a guaranteed roof over your head, a phone line, an internet connection, and a ClickFunnels account for only one month.
You no longer have your big guru name, your following, or JV partners. Other than your vast marketing experience, you’re an unknown newbie.
What would you do, from day 1 to day 30, to save yourself?”
This book is different than anything I’ve ever read before. It’s a compilation from 30 different individuals who give their day by day plan for 30 days on how they would deal with the situation Russell outlined.
I’ve really enjoyed reading through each chapter as each one is focused on the individuals expertise. Some are coaches, some sell products through e-commerce, some are affiliate marketers and the list goes on.
If you’re interested, you can find out more at the following link: http://bit.ly/JH30DaySummit
Today I was reading Stacey and Paul Martino’s chapter. Stacey and Paul are some incredible people and the founders of RelationshipDevelopment.org.
For the past while I have been focused on structuring and organizing our upcoming Mastermind Groups. So there was one section of their chapter that really stood out to me and I loved what Stacey wrote because it ties in so well with our Mastermind Groups.
“When people just do what THEY know, they fail and RETREAT.What do the ones who break through do differently? They seek out The Mentor and The Tribe solution.When I am looking at my goal and I know that it is outside my current comfort zone and I need to break through, I must find a MENTOR who (a) already navigated to that goal successfully for themselves, (b) has a proven process for taking other people to that outcome successfully, and (c) has many success stories of others they helped to get the SAME goal that I want to achieve.And now for The Tribe – people who BREAK THROUGH to new levels, surround themselves with a tribe of people who are on the same journey, going to the same goal or beyond. These are the people who will catch me when I stumble and celebrate with me when I am victorious. I must surround myself with The Mentor who has the solutions and The Tribe that will support me.”
This is why I love Mastermind’s so much. Your knowledge and abilities has got you to where you are today. When you combine the collective genius of a Mastermind Group, you have the opportunity to grow and reach another level.
I remember when one of my business partners was doing his Executive MBA. I was talking to him about it and asking, with all of his business knowledge and experience, was he able to learn much? His response was that you don’t know what you don’t know.
If you’re ready to take your life and your business to the next level, go to this link: MASTERMIND, to complete the form so you can find our more about our Elite Groups!
- Avoid taking on someone else’s legacy
- If you are in the mood to buy a new business – wait. It can take a long time to change a business culture. Are you sure you wouldn’t be better off starting one from scratch?
- In business, someone who can stay cool and calm under pressure is an asset.
- There’s no rule book. the past is the past. We can’t preserve it
- small, compact companies are, generally better run
- Put people together in a way that will have them bouncing ideas off each other, befriending each other, and taking care of each other, and suddenly they are coming to you, not with gripes and problems, but with solutions and great ideas.
- Given the right conditions, exceptional people will reveal themselves
- There’s another thing about teams: they don’t last forever
- When the business lets you, shake things up a little
- The best manager is someone who cares about people and who is genuinely interested and wants to bring out the best in them
- A manager should basically be a considerate person who is as interested in the switchboard operator and the person who cleans the lavatories as he or she is in the fellow managers
- A self-disciplined employee will have the patience to conduct routine business routinely, the talent to respond exceptionally to exceptional circumstances, and the wisdom to know the difference between the two
- you can’t dictate attitudes from on high. All you can do is hire the right people and empower them to sort things out as they happen.
- If someone has paid you for something, and it goes wrong, being cagey or defensive will kill you stone dead
- If someone has a lousy experience at your hands, they will warn people
- If you are able to sort out your customers’ problems better than they expected, then they will be your loyal friend for life
- Befriending one’s enemy is a good rule for business – and life
- A brand always means something, and ultimately you can control the meaning of your brand only through what you deliver to customers
- Turnover can be huge, but it is the profit margin that matters
- I learned another key fact about running a business: try to have a plan B
- Publicity is absolutely critical. You have to get your brand out and about
- A good PR story is infinitely more effective than a full-page ad, and a damn sight cheaper
- it is sometimes better to follow a pioneer than be a pioneer
- Maintaining a consistent tone in the face of rapid growth was a key requirement
- You can’t restructure culture. If you’ve burnt people, if you’ve killed their enthusiasm or commitment, then changing office space or putting a few more dollars in their pocket will not unduly affect the culture that exists
- Whatever your brand stands for, you have to deliver on the promise. Don’t promise what you can’t deliver, and deliver everything you promise. That’s the only way you’ll ever control your brand. And beware: brands always mean something. If you don’t define what the brand means, a competitor will.
- Don’t waste your precious time. Phone calls and emails can eat your day. Don’t let them. No one will think less of you for getting to the point.
- I advise every owner of a company to keep a notebook and jot down the things that need doing
- You must never forget that every change ushers in unforeseen consequences
- Success one day does not give you a free lunch every day thereafter
- We’ve started, so we’ll finish
- Never imagine that you are immune from big events. Make your small decisions in the light of the bigger picture, and you are at least pointing your craft in the right direction to ride out any storm
- One business mantra remains embedded in my brain – protect the downside
- Remember to communicate, and pay attention to detail
- Don’t be afraid of changing your bank if they are unreasonable. Banks are not for life. But don’t put it off till the last minute
- Out of recession, new ideas and new business often grow
- If you are a late entrant to the market, you need to be radically different to win over customers.
- If you rip off the customer, then you will destroy the integrity of the brand
- When you’re first thinking through an idea, it’s important not to get bogged down in complexity
- You can never go too far wrong by thinking like a customer who’s new to the business
- It’s easy – too easy, in fact – to relinquish your responsibility for your idea to experts. This is almost always a mistake, because experts are only experts in their field. They’re not experts in your idea. At this stage, the only person qualified to assess your idea is you
- You need to flesh out your own ideas. You need to do your own research. You need to take responsibility for how you plan to turn an idea into action
- Keep a cool head. You’re in business to deliver change, and if you succeed, the chances that no one will get hurt are virtually zero. This is the rough and tumble of business. Be sportsmanlike, play to win, and stay friends with people wherever possible. If you do fall out with someone, ring them a year later and take them out to dinner. Befriend your enemies.
- Being a well funded company puts you at a tremendous advantage
- Never do anything that means you can’t sleep at night
- You can’t protect yourself against the unexpected, so you need to keep your house in as good an order as you can. If disaster strikes, you don’t want to find yourself doing twelve things at once and misprioritising them in public. It’s vital, therefore, that you take control of your internal business risks – the ones you can influence.
- I think it is counterproductive to be ruthless. You’ve got to treat people as you would yourself, or better
- You definitely should get the best people around you when confronted with a serious problem. Don’t try to deal with it all by yourself. Don’t be afraid to seek help and advice.
- If you drive down the retail price fast enough when you are the dominant player, you never allow anyone else to catch up because they can’t make enough money. It requires the dominant player to be brave, because it can mean cannibalizing your existing sales by dropping the retail price. (i.e. Apple and the iPod)
- Protect your reputation. Don’t be afraid of making mistakes
- If you’re hurt, lick your wounds and get up again. If you’ve given it your absolute best, it’s time to move forward.
- The best, most solid way out of a crisis in a changing market is through experiment and adaption.
- Innovation is what you get wen you capitalize on luck, when you get up from behind your desk and go and see where ideas and people lead you.
- True leadership must include the ability to distinguish between real and apparent danger.
- You need to understand the challenges to your enterprise and face up to them. Equally, you have to resist the temptation to overreact at the first sign of trouble.
- Every business plan should include: “This company will have lots and lots of parties and social get-togethers.”
- The creator’s job is to find someone with expertise who understands the vision and is prepared to follow the path.
- If you can keep the business relatively small, people will know each other within the organisation and feel like part of the team.
- Decent leadership is about explaining clearly and unemotionally why a decision has been taken.
- Failure is not giving things a go in the first place.
- Only a fool never changes his mind.
- DON’T BRING ME YOUR PROBLEMS – BRING ME THE SOLUTIONS
- It is possible to turn a profit while making the world a better place.
- What can you do to make a difference?
- One ought never to turn one’s back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half. Never run away from anything. Never! – Sir Winston Churchill
- Don’t forget to listen
- It is important to look for one’s strengths – to try to excel at what you’re good at.
- What you’re bad at actually doesn’t interest people, and it certainly shouldn’t interest you.
- So don’t let your limits knock your self-confidence
- Success for me is whether you have created something that you can be really proud of.