This list is at the end of a previous post, Review Notes from Tools of Titans by Tim Ferriss, but I wanted to add it here to keep it separate for reference.
Many of these top 17 books are some that I have already read. But for those that I have not, they are next on my list. If you’re interested in any of them click on their title or join Audible and listen to them. Try Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks
In addition to this list, there are a number of other great books listed in Tools of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers by Tim Ferriss. Check it out, it’s a great book.
- Tao Te Ching by Lao Tzu
- Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harai
- Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich by Tim Ferriss
- The Checklist Manifesto: How to Get Things Right by Atul Gawande
- Dune by Frank Herbert
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion, Revised Edition by Robert Cialdini
- Stumbling on Happiness by Daniel Gilbert
- Superintelligence: Paths, Dangers, Strategies by Nick Bostrom
- Surely You’re Joking, Mr. Feynman! (Adventures of a Curious Character) by Richard P Feynman
- The 4 Hour Body: An Uncommon Guide to Rapid Fat Loss, Incredible Sex and Becoming Superhuman by Tim Ferriss
- The Bible
- The Hard Things About Hard Things by Ben Horowitz
- The War of Art: Break Through the Blocks and Win Your Inner Creative Battles by Steven Pressfield
- Watchmen by Alan Moore
- Zero to One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future by Peter Thiel with Black Masters.